The Canacari's Blog

Hello everyone, we are the Canacari's and are lucky enough to be blessed with two beautiful children, our son Matthew and our daughter Taiya. We are extremely happy and very proud of them both. This site has been set up so we can share pictures with family and friends near and far. Hope you enjoy them :)

Name:
Location: Victoria, B.C., Canada

Friday, August 17, 2007

Camping






We finally got away to our campsite! Of course the marshmellows were a hit with the kids. I have to admit that I enjoyed a few myselft as well. I can't believe that there are only 2 weeks left until the end of August.





1 Comments:

Blogger my3 kids said...

Looks like a very fun place to spend the summers. I know you haven't been there much this summer but maybe next you will be all better and spending your days and nights by the fire, boating, tubing, fishing, etc. Thanks for sharing!!!

Jan

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home