The Canacari's Blog

Hello everyone, we are the Canacari's and are lucky enough to be blessed with two beautiful children, our son Matthew and our daughter Taiya. We are extremely happy and very proud of them both. This site has been set up so we can share pictures with family and friends near and far. Hope you enjoy them :)

Name:
Location: Victoria, B.C., Canada

Thursday, April 20, 2006

I'm a big girl!

I'm cruising all over the house now, it's so great they can barely keep up with me! Mom likes to chuckle when I walk, I'm not sure why but I think I over heard her telling Grandma that I bob my head and swing my arms as if I'm walking the run way.
I climbed up here all by myself. I think I nearly gave mom a heart attack as I was standing up on the chair to position myself, but here I am...sitting in Matthew's snack seat... safe and sound.
Promise you won't tell Matthew I was here earlier today...O.K.

5 Comments:

Blogger my3 kids said...

Oh Taiya you sure are a big girl. Look at you sitting on Matthew's big chair. We won't tell him okay!! Sounds like your a climber like Emma..yikes she sure scares mommy at times!

Love janice

7:22 PM  
Blogger Junior Amabile Singers said...

Cute outfit Taiya! I think I have a matching one in pink!

I like YOUR table...now that you really are a big girl, I think Matthew is going to have to share some things! (Mommy likes the idea of a snack table too...but hasn't found just the right one yet, despite searching since you guys were here)

Missing you tons,
Sadie

5:47 AM  
Blogger Mon trio d'amour said...

Hi Taiya, my 2 brothers have a table set like that, with one chair blue and one chair red and I love playing with the chair blue only. Even if they want me to use the red one, I change for the blue one. Difficult to explain why!


Joran xxx000

6:01 AM  
Blogger Mon trio d'amour said...

Hi Taiya, my 2 brothers have a table set like that, with one chair blue and one chair red and I love playing with the chair blue only. Even if they want me to use the red one, I change for the blue one. Difficult to explain why!


Joran xxx000

6:01 AM  
Blogger Shelley, Mom of Meg & Kate said...

I'm sure Matthew won't mend sharing!! You can each have a snack together!

Shelley

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home