The Canacari's Blog

Hello everyone, we are the Canacari's and are lucky enough to be blessed with two beautiful children, our son Matthew and our daughter Taiya. We are extremely happy and very proud of them both. This site has been set up so we can share pictures with family and friends near and far. Hope you enjoy them :)

Name:
Location: Victoria, B.C., Canada

Friday, May 05, 2006

Backyard Exploring

Today was a nice sunny warm day so I decided to dress Taiya up in the very first dress we bought for her last spring. I really lucked out on the sizing because it fits just perfectly. After I took this photo I noticed that Taiya might have been storing something in her mouth, and I was right...she was sucking on a wood chip - Yuck!

These were taken in our backyard where I am trying to put together a little Asian type garden. The picture doesn't capture many of the plants, but as you can see on the left of Taiya there is a little Budha statue to help bring this theme together. The black and white photo was accidental, but I liked it so I thought I'd post it anyways.

5 Comments:

Blogger J said...

Your yard looks really gorgeous! The whole neighbourhood looks so pretty... West Coast looks different than East Coast!

Julie

12:26 PM  
Blogger J said...

I love Taiya's dress... I'm jealous of the gorgeous skin tone these girls all have!lol

Julie (aka Casper!)

5:09 PM  
Blogger my3 kids said...

I agree with Julie Debbie, your yard and area is just beautiful. Tayia looks so pretty in her dress. Love the black and white pix too....

10:26 AM  
Blogger Shelley, Mom of Meg & Kate said...

I agree that your backyard is beautiful. But I'm truly a brown thumb gardener!

I think the nicest thing in your garden is Taiya! Her dress is great.

Shelley

6:37 PM  
Blogger Mon trio d'amour said...

Very beautiful girl in a beautiful garden. I agree, the most beautiful thing in the garden is Taiya. Taiya you are so cute with your dress!



Rachelle

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home