The Canacari's Blog

Hello everyone, we are the Canacari's and are lucky enough to be blessed with two beautiful children, our son Matthew and our daughter Taiya. We are extremely happy and very proud of them both. This site has been set up so we can share pictures with family and friends near and far. Hope you enjoy them :)

Name:
Location: Victoria, B.C., Canada

Monday, May 15, 2006

Family Bike Ride as a Foursome

Getting geared up with the helmets!
Our first ride together as a foursome. Matthew's on the back on Daddy's on his Co-Pilot bike and Taiya is on the back of Mommy's. It was a great day, we went on a bike path to stay away from traffic and stopped off at a park for a quick play before turning around to come back home.
Taiya seemed to have fun on the ride and was pattying Mommy's bum as we rode along. This is when we got home and she gave one of her curled up nose smiles...I think that means that she had a good time.

1 Comments:

Blogger my3 kids said...

Hi Taiya, I went for my first bike ride last week and when my daddy tried to take me off I protested BIG time. I LOVED it! Matthew cool new co-pilot bike...have fun guys!!

Emma and mommy

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home